Sunday, March 11, 2012

Double feature!


I'm still playing catch up with these posts from being gone over the weekend so this is actually about what happened several days ago... and I am actually getting further behind because we are in the process of MOVING! We just bought a house in Selah (our first house ever) and are slowly moving all our crap to our brand new home :)

Anyway, back to crossfit...

We had another double feature because one WOD was just not enough!

3/7/12 WOD #22:

  • Warmup: 400 m run
                   10 tuck jumps
                   30 m high knees
                   30 m butt kickers
                   30 m lat shuffle
                   30 m broad jump
                   30 m HS walk (or continuing to work on hand stands)
                   20 tuck jumps
                   30 m high knees
                   30 m butt kickers
  • WOD 22.1: ANNIE
                       50-40-30-20-10 reps for time of...
                       Double unders (or 150-120-90-60-30 singles)
                       Sit ups
                       Time: 20:47
  • WOD 22.2: Three rounds for time:
                       500 m row
                       10 HS Pushups
                       Time: 12:05
I am honestly still getting my technique for normal jumping rope down and efficient without hitting myself in the head too much (or doing that really cool false start where the rope catches on your foot or some other body part repeatedly).  But it is getting better so I might be able to do real double unders soon.  I also was not doing true HSPU- I had my feet hooked on a weight bar on a rack and did them from there.  I could barely bend my elbows and it was freaking HARD.  

No comments:

Post a Comment