Thursday, May 17, 2012

Running and ropes

I got nearly all the way up a rope during this overtime workout.  Nearly to the top.  Not quite though.  It is super freaky swinging nearly 15 feet in the air and then looking down.  Next time I won't look down and I WILL make it to the top.

5/10/12 WOD #48:

  • Warm up: 800 m run
                    21 push ups
                    21 grasshoppers
                    21 back ext
                    21 seconds chin over bar (not so much)
                    21 jumping lunges
  • WOD: 3 rds for time
               800 m run
               200 flutter kicks
               Time: 22:49
I am working on my kipping pull ups and they are coming along nicely.  Hopefully sometime soon I will be doing pull ups without a band.  And my rope climb is almost to the point where I can actually say that I can climb a rope.  That means I need a new personal goal to work toward.  I think that goal is going to be: run faster.  Any WOD that involves running is abysmally slow and I would prefer for that to not be the case.

Otherwise how will I survive the zombie apocalypse?


No comments:

Post a Comment