Monday, April 23, 2012

Helen again

This was an exciting benchmark WOD, because way back in February I did Helen for the first time.  So almost exactly 2 months later, I got to see how much I improved!

4/11/12 WOD #36:

  • Warmup: 400 m run
                   50 double unders (or not)
                   5 pull ups
                  10 push ups
                  15 squats
  • WOD: Helen!
               3 rounds for time: Run 400 m
                                          21 KB swings (started with 20#, 15# on the last two rounds)
                                          12 pull ups (green band)
                                          Time: 15:34
I knocked more than a minute off my original time and did it with a green band this time rather than a blue!  I also did a heavier weight for the first round although I backed it back down.  Also exciting about this work out: I wasn't the last finisher.  It is never a thing to be ashamed of when you are the last finisher, but it is sort of nice to actually finish before someone once in a while.

I know I am woefully behind on my posts, but I will try to catch up again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment